Give us a call today
Mary Beth Wonders, Owner
5863 Washington Ave.
Export, PA 15632
Paladin is a leader and defender of an important cause. We are
committed to making a meaningful difference in the quality of life of
our Clients and their families.
Why hire us to help you?
• We provide value by being your advocate and professional advisor
• We offer personalized and compassionate service – Focused on the individual’s wants and needs.
• Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergencies.
• Continuity of Care – communications are coordinated
between family members, doctors and other community professionals.
• Reduce Costs of Care – We help you find funding
from the VA, State or other programs. We can help you avoid
unnecessary services or duplication of services.
• Quality – We follow the ethical and professional standardsWhy is a Power of Attorney (POA) necessary later in life?
Power of Attorney (POA) is a written authorization for us
to represent you and act on your behalf in private affairs and
other legal matters. It does not take away your rights or say as a
cognitive individual. We do what you want and make sure others do
as well. It gives you a professional that will help you make those “Big
Decisions”. We are a companion on doctor or other appointments. If you
become incapacitated, we are there as your POA and advocate,
protecting your rights and desires.
Establishing your POA now while you are able makes ALL the difference later. Have More Questions? Give us a Call today and find out more!